We strongly believe in human values and know that it’s individuals who make all the difference.
We’re a dynamic group brought together by a shared passion, and we enjoy working in a welcoming, friendly environment. Every day, we strive to share our knowledge and learn from each other, as well as consider how to advance in everyone’s best interest.
is important to us: summer hours, holidays off
If the position you are looking for is not currently available, we would still like to meet you. Send us your resume along with a cover letter by email to: email@example.com
Under the Sales Director, the Territory Manager will play a critical in-market role executing tactics to achieve our suppliers’ targets. The assigned territory is Saskatchewan & Manitoba.
Education, experience & skills
***Please send us your resume with a cover letter to let us know more about you***
Velvet is a privately-owned company with a brokerage/agency model, representing Licensed Producers in the Cannabis industry in Canada. We represent our LP’s products at all levels of selling and marketing to government buyers and private retailers. We are looking for industry leaders to join us as we work to build the best cannabis agency in the industry.
As a portfolio manager you will report directly to the National Marketing Director and will act as the primary point of contact with the suppliers and the marketing agencies. We are looking for a person who loves challenges, is well educated when it comes to the cannabis industry and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Manage a portfolio of partner brands. Act as the key contact in Canada for these partners while building harmonious, value-based, business relationships with them.
• Develop and implement annual business plans in collaboration with the sales team to achieve expected sales and revenue targets. Continuously review results, implementing corrective measures where necessary.
• Compile and organize information from the suppliers for calls for tenders.
• Develop and execute sales & marketing tools as defined in the marketing plan and build presentation to communicate to the sales team
• Assist with the organization of different events (training, industry events, etc…)
• Coordinate all product & logistical information updates (ex. Packaging change, technical sheets, etc…) and complete corresponding paper work.
• Analyse category data, gather competitive intelligence, and identify key consumer and marketing trends in order to make recommendations that will foster partner growth.
• Assist the marketing director with building presentations (product launch plan, retailers’ meetings, category review etc.)
• Possibility to manage a Marketing Coordinator
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing specialization or equivalent.
• Five (5) years of experience in marketing or trade marketing.
• Experience in cannabis or the alcoholic beverage industry an asset.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Customer oriented
• Highly organized and attention to details
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to build strong presentations
• Ability to work under pressure
• Creative and innovative
• Autonomous and sense of initiative
• Bilingual (English and French), both written and oral.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Power Point
• Knowledge and passion for cannabis is an asset
***Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org***